Clive Gregory for Rochester and Strood
Clive has lived on the Hoo peninsular for 22 years and am a freelance musician and sound engineer and run local PA hire business Clive Sound.
Clive is the REAL alternative to the tired politics of the 'big three'. Clive is standing on a platform for progressive reform, social justice and environmental protection:
- NO TO DEVELOPMENT at LODGE HILL which will destroy a unique environment forever - other species matter.
- REAL DEMOCRACY, we’re backing calls for a people’s constitutional convention.
- BRING THE RAILWAYS back into public hands and a return to affordable and sustainable rail travel.
- FULL MONETARY REFORM, commercial banks currently create 97% of all money - out of thin air - charge interest on that ‘money’, this has given them so much immense power and wealth they effectively control our government and policies and me and YOU.
- £10 p.h. MINIMUM WAGE by 2020, you know a proper living wage that you can actually live on.
- PROTECT THE NHS, the government have been selling off bits of the NHS at an alarming rate and now they want to use a secret agreement TTIP to accelerate this process allowing foreign corporations to sue this country if they don’t think we act in their interests.
- PROTECT the ENVIRONMENT and ANIMALS real measures to combat CLIMATE CHANGE, SPECIES EXTINCTION and POLLUTION - NO FRACKING IN THE UK.